English Assignment

1. Please make some paragraph that tell about your self by using simple present and present continuous. Each paragraph consist of minimal 5 Sentences:


 This About My Self
        Hello guys, My name is Wini Kurnia Ayunda you can call me wini. i was born in Padang 23 july 2001. I am now 14 years old. I am from West Sumatera,Indonesia. I have one sister.
Her name Widya Anggraini.
        I am Studying DEK junior high school. I am new 9th grade. I'm was in ninth grade two.  during class I would prefer to study religion . i'm not like studying mathematics.
        My hobbies is listening music. Because music makes me relax. I love music called me and my broken heart. My favorite food is fried rice and fried chicken. And my favorite drink is avocado juice and manggo juice.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

#2 recount text

Shawn Mendes Stitches

Scary mouth pop up card